24 Hour Challenge
The charity partner
Even Supers sometimes need motivation to achieve their missions, so to help you complete your challenge, you can raise money to help Unicef build a better world for children.
You can help provide children with clean water, life-saving food, vaccines, and a safe space to laugh and play so that they grow up happy and healthy.
- £10 could provide a month’s supply of clean drinking water for 300 children
- £24 could give a month's supply of life-saving food for a severely malnourished child
- £55 could train a midwife to provide care to keep mum and baby safe and healthy
By joining the challenge, you can help support the campaign for children to lead happier, healthier lives. Disney has already donated £100,000 to this campaign as part of an ongoing existing global partnership with UNICEF to help build a better world for children.
Unicef works to build a better world for every child, everywhere, every day. We help more children than any other humanitarian organisation. We keep them safe when war or disaster strike. We provide life-saving food, clean water and vaccines. We protect children, giving them a safe place to laugh and play. We help children into school and give them the chance of a better future.
Thanks to the support of incredible people like you, Unicef is delivering incredible things for children:
- We vaccinate almost half the world’s children.
- We supply over 80% of the world’s life-saving food for malnourished children.
- We supplied education materials for almost 47 million children over the past three years.
UNICEF does not endorse any company, brand, product or service.
United Kingdom Committee for UNICEF. Registered charity 1072612 (England and Wales) and SC043677 (Scotland) and Charity Number: 5616 | Company Number: 371124 (Ireland)